Steps after the storm.
- Contact your insurance company and get your claim number.
- Schedule a free inspection with 217dent, 217-306-4175 or Contact
- Contact a rental car company and schedule a vehicle (before they are all taken)
- Schedule your appointment with your adjuster. (217Dent) will always work with adjusters and bring the proper lighting.
- Schedule repair with 217dent, and provide all insurance paperwork. (we may need to order moldings)
- Pick up rental vehicle from rental company.
- Drop vehicle off with 217dent (we will take it from there)
- Pick up your vehicle a few days later. (*average time per repair is 1 day per $1,000.00 in damage as per insurance adjusters statements.)
- Drive away with a smile!
Frequently ask questions.
Can I just fix my hood and keep the money for the roof?
Can I just have the big dents fixed?
Who are these pop up dent repair places?
My insurance company told me where to go, do I have to listen?
Here are some videos that may help you.
Federal Law says it your choice where you have your vehicle repaired. Written lifetime warranty on all hail and dent removal. We know auto hail damage better than any body shop.
Shelbyville IL, Tower Hill IL, Pana IL, Springfield IL, Edwardsville IL, Red Bud IL have recieved hail in March of 2017, we are here to help! With over 20 years representing customers! We represent you, not your insurance company.
When your insurance company says you need to take your vehicle somewhere else to get it fixed. This is against the law. It’s called steering. Here are a few videos that will help to protect you.
“Who Can You Trust?
“Get Fair Value for your Vehicle!”
“Scams DRP” DRP means “Direct Repair Program, or “Premiere Shops”
Michael Bocek has taken on Farmers Insurance which made national news in 2015 and in 2016 Michael Called out Risk Point Auto Insurance for Insurance fraud against their own customer.
Late in 2016 Michael was dealing with an insurance company which wanted to take short cuts and drill holes in the customers vehicles, and allotted him $250.00 “drill time”, Michael took this information to the customer and the insurance company paid to fix the vehicle properly. Rest assured when you trust your vehicle to 217dent, Michael will not cut corners. Today, a customer choose to take their vehicle to a body shop instead of using 217dent due to the fact Michael did not put a molding on the estimate, and the minor dent in the molding was seen during the inspection/estimation process, however it was repairable and did not require a new or aftermarket part, nor any additional charges to the customer’s insurance company.